Captcha Typing Jobs in Pakistan

First of all, what actually is meant by Captcha typing jobs in Pakistan?

Captcha Typing jobs are measured to be the easiest job that one can discover on the internet. A person who can control a PC with a minimal typing speed can do this work.

In typing jobs, one needs to type data from a foundation to some legible file like Word Document.

Do not expect to get rich via doing simple captcha typing jobs. On the other hand, you can take home decent money from this work but that decent money cannot be called as well-brought-up living making. You can do this work as a less important job.

Just do this employment when you do not have any other work to do. You can perform copywriting jobs as the main work or you can do different kinds of other data entry jobs with typing work, so that you can receive good money.

Keep visiting this site to get latest Captcha Typing Jobs in Pakistan.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to get a captcha job in which i can work from home. Do you have some kind of job like this?

hassan005 said...

i want to captcha work please give me work i know all about captcha work

Anonymous said...

if u want captcha work then add me
tnssuet@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi how r u i m tanveer malikwal mobile namber 03426689734 email tanveer_734@YAHOO.COM MUJH KO CHAPCHA JOBS CHAE PLZ

Ajmalanjoo said...

please contact me for captcha work
ajmalanjoo@yahoo.com/skype add me

Unknown said...

Assalam O Alaikum
My name is FAISAL. I want captcha job. I have typing speed of 40 WPM.
Thanks

sohaib said...

I also want it..please contact sohaibmajeed1
@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

send me detail n capcha account n how much i earn in 1000 captcha an proof?
send me at all_3y3_on_m3@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My typing speed is more than 30WPM so please contact me sohaib_1945@yahoo.com

minhassaeed9 said...

hi,
I want to do a captcha entry job in evening / part time. I have a good typing speed.
Thanks
minhassaeed9@gmail.com

Dan* said...

Any captcha job plz send me the details.

evilgenius_28@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sir,
i want captcha entry job my email addres is ehsanali23@gmail.com
Thanks

Anonymous said...

hi,
I want to do a captcha entry job in evening / part time. I have a good typing speed.
Thanks
naumanulhaq84@gmail.com
skype i.d noman.ulhaq4

Unknown said...

I want to get a captcha job in which i can work from home. Do you have some kind of job like this?

Anonymous said...

i want my email is: zee_shaikh@ymail.com

Post a Comment

You can paste you CV or Resume in the comments so as to seen and selected by top employers of Pakistan.
Best of Luck.