Head of Human Resources Division, Deputy Chief/Manager Finance & Planning, Head of Compliance Division, Tax Consultant.
First Women Bank Ltd, is unique, specialized financial development institution and a Commercial Bank which is seeking dynamic, progressive and career oriented women professionals, who can head and manage strategic divisions of the Bank, well conversant with the banking fields and State Bank of Pakistan’s prudential and regulations for the following as per the criteria mentioned below:
1. Head of Human Resources Division
Posting: Head Office, Karachi
Reporting to: President
Qualification:- Masters Degree preferably in Business Administration/Public Administration with major in HRM (or equivalent), from a recognized University
Experience:- Minimum 10 years well rounded experience in different Human Resource functions preferably in a Commercial Bank
Age Limit: 35 to 49 years
The incumbent will
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for HR Operations (including but not restricted to recruitment policies and practices of selection, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and benefits training and development, succession planning, morale motivation).
- Ensure efficiency of HR operations to provide prompt service to internal customers i.e. employees, officers and executives.
- Establish and maintain appropriate system for performance management
- Liaise with line managers in the field and Divisional Heads at Head Office, to ensure extension of optimum HR support for their business operations and initiatives
- Advise the CEO/Divisional Heads and Area/Branch managers on best HR policies and practices to ensure continuous improvement and up dation
- Possess working knowledge of Employee Benefits including Pension, Provident Fund and Gratuity Schemes.
- Manage and control department expenditure within agreed budgets.
2. Deputy Chief/Manager Finance & Planning
Posting: Head Office, Karachi
Reporting to: Head to Finance & Planning
Qualification:- Candidate must be a graduate along with C.A/C.A. Finalist/ACCA/ACCA/ACMA (Part qualified having direct exposure of taxation shall also be eligible).
Experience:- 4-5 years related experience in a Commercial Bank or a Financial Institution.
Age Limit: Up to 40 years
Job Purpose: To look after the Accounts, Book-keeping and Regulatory/statutory reporting matters of the Bank. To maintain proper books of accounts of the bank and ensure that internal and financial controls are in compliance with generally accepted accounting practices and the Bank’s Accounting Policies. Also, ensure accurate and timely submission of SBP as well as other statutory reporting & disclosure requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of Returns and Statements
- Coordinate with Authorities, Auditors and Consultants
- Communication with branches and solve their problem related to Accounting, Book-keeping and Returns/Reports.
- Coordinate with Regulatory/Government Agencies
- Provide guidance to the Bank on Accounting issues and new developments
- Maintain up to date Ledgers/Books of Records
- Regularly submit MIS/accurate Date to the Management/various committees or Regulators, on timely-basis/need-basis.
- Ensure that taxes/duties/levies are accurately deducted timely deposited with the authorities, and related returns are submitted as per law and transactions are recorded, adjusted or followed-up-promptly
- Provide guidance to Branches/concerned divisions for any change/amendment in Accounting policies/transactions/methodology/rules/regulation as well as any change/ amendment in reporting requirement.
3. Head of Compliance Division
Position:- Head Office, Karachi
Qualification:- Post Graduation in any disciplines/Finance or Equivalent
Experience:- Minimum 07 years Post Qualification experience at a senior management position in a Commercial Bank/Financial institution.
Age Limit:- 32 to 45
- Responsibilities for monitoring compliance with laws, rules, regulation, polices and procedures and reporting of deviations to the management
- Advise line management on compliance laws, rules and standards
- Identify documents and assess on a proactive basis the compliance risks associated with the Bank’s business activities
- Monitor and test compliance by performing sufficient and representative compliance testing
- Assess the appropriateness of the Bank’s Compliance procedures and guidelines. Follow up any identified deficiencies and formulate proposals for necessary amendments
- Coordinate and conduct training session with the help of HRD for creating control and compliance consciousness among staff
- Act as a contact point within the Bank for compliance queries from staff members
- Liaise with State Bank of Pakistan and other related agencies on compliance matters.
4. Tax Consultant
Posting: Head Office, Karachi
Reporting to: Head of Finance & Planning
Qualification:- Graduate along with C.A./ICMA part qualified
Experience:- 4-5 years taxation related experience in a Commercial Bank/Financial Institution
Age Limit:- Up to 35 years
Job Purpose:- To look after the tax matters of the Bank, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and supervise the book-keeping/Accounts section
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of Quarterly and Annual Tax Statement
- To coordinate with Income tax Authority and Tax Consultants
- To communicate with Branches and solve their problems related to Tax matters
- Coordinate with regulatory agencies and provide guidance on operations issues and new development
- Ensure books of accounts are property maintained as per Tax policies and up to date with regulatory requirements
- Maintain up to date schedule of assets for quarterly and annual working of tax depreciation
- Ensure that withholding tax is annually deducted, deposited within prescribed time
- Provide guidance to branches & concerned division for any changes/amendments in Tax Rules/Regulations or reporting requirements
- Maintain staff tax working, employer certificates and ensure accurate amount of tax is deducted from monthly payroll and timely deposited with the authorities.
- Competitive market based salary will be offered, commensurate with qualification and experience
Applicants should send their updated “Resume” and a recent photograph to
Human Resource Management Division,
First Women Bank Limited.
S.T.S.M. Foundation Building,
CL-10/20/2, Beaumont Road,
Civil Lines, Karachi
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 04, 2010.